View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 05:29 AM   #4271
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
"They'd try," Kane says, also amused. "So what's the plan?"
It's taking him a second to formulate one. "Well, they don't appear to be forming for an attack, though if they did we'd be in big troub---"

"They're not." Corat is fast. "They're defending our guy Galen in the middle, but not trying to outflank us, and it's not two armies. It's one crowd." Kid got schooled.

The kid doesn't act the least bit fazed. "Right, so for now we just watch. Don't start any fights, don't get drawn into any, just enjoy the party and let them do their advertising. So, do nothing." He thinks about the two warrior angels at his side and the warrior woman who is momentarily just having fun, and gets a loopy grin. "Okay, don't do anything visible to the normals. I see no problem with throwing some Songs around. In fact, I have an idea myself." Assuming Sunae is near enough to hear him, he pulls a set of folded papers out of a pocket and tries to hand them to her. "I need these spread out over as wide an area as possible. Maybe tell some guys they're your phone number of something." Sunae would recognize this little device from the time Ryuki used them in the hospital, trying to count angelic doctors while Corat was in his 'coma'. the thing that does this

He feels around his waist for his mojo bag/man purse and seems to count something inside it. "Mmkay, so we see if we can draw Galen out for a chat without letting the crowd around him know anything is wrong."

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 08-23-2017 at 05:50 AM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote