View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 10:13 PM   #5
allluckyseven

Default Re: Generic 2-page landscape A4 Character Sheet (comments/crits appreciated)

Thanks for your input, everyone.

I changed a few things around, following some of your suggestions. It's been really hard trying to fit everything in just 2 pages, while leaving room for people to write in them, as well as organizing stuff in a logical manner (I think I'm doing that, at least).

The first page now contains (again, generally speaking) combat stuff and the second roleplaying stuff. I had to do that because I didn't want people to flip their character sheets too much while in the middle of combat. Although I'm planning to separate weapon and equipment stats into index cards, so people could pass around in case they need to, so I might remove a bunch of stuff later on.

I'm thinking I could have a couple more page 2s, with different heights for the boxes in the first column.

Here's version 2, still not fillable; I might do that once the design is locked.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pD...M8kLswDFUZKmCd

Even though I haven't test printed it yet, I'm confident it will fit inside the boundaries of most A4 printers, as it does fit the margins of my cheap HP.
You may need to print it in a portrait orientation if you're using an A3 printer, however, I don't know.
Some adjustments might have to be made for it to fit into a Letter sized page. Type may get too small to be readable.
allluckyseven is offline   Reply With Quote