View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 05:47 AM   #2
GasMan
Banned

Default Re: Religious Flamebaiting

I can't edit posts ... guess it's the "on notice thing", so I have to make a new post for this.

The things I wrote in the roleplaying forum were (and are) roleplayable, by the way. That's why I posted there.

If you want to roleplay an actual elf, you can roleplay an ancient Germanic tribe, with burial mounds and whatnot, doing the whole ancestor reincarnation thing and all the bells and whistles.
(Losing milk teeth at about age 7, where the permanent teeth start to come through, a sign that the ancestor is beginning to now properly manifest in the new vessel, etc).

It was even topical! I even said I'd worldbuild it, but it was flamebait.
Okay, I did compare Christianity to a non palatable form of Huitlacoche in my second post, but that's the only bad I am accepting. Everything else is not only the truth (it's even in modern language, I mean even to THIS day, modernity) but it is also perfectly roleplayable.

I was even humble about it, as I wrote (well, it's deleted), Elves were just a synonym for humans with a spiritual spin and the gods are also roleplayable since they're aspects made flesh. It's just biological birth and continuation of life with a spiritual spin.

Ridiculous decision to even report that.