View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 07:34 AM   #35
PK

Default Re: GURPS Magic Flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulos05 View Post
I know. I totally appreciate that you've got to follow the money. And if I'm honest, I can't buy anything new Until march even though I want to catch up on pyramid. But I can dream. Could you refer me to the pyramid issues and supplements with magical styles in them? I'll use that to write my Christmas wish list...
  • Pyramid #3/04: Magic on the Battlefield has the Six Strengths of Siegecraft, a style for "battlemages" who support their brethren as well as fighting beside them.
  • Pyramid #3/28: Thaumatology II has Yellow Goblin Magic, a style with a bunch of new spells and heavy emphasis on subtlety.
  • Pyramid #3/43: Thaumatology III has Adelphos Dionysos, a wine-based style that maintains an interesting balance between food-related and mind-altering spells.
  • Pyramid #3/48: Secret Magic contains two styles! The Way of the Keepers focuses on confusing onlookers and covering things up -- while First Resistance favors "guerrilla spellcasting," with an emphasis on sneakiness, sabotage, and subterfuge.
  • Pyramid #3/25: Epic Magic gets only an honorable mention here, as it includes a blueprint for creating a style based on the Seven Songs of Apollo, but leaves the grunt work for you (because the article is about how the SSoA can be represented in many different GURPS magic systems).

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}
PK is offline   Reply With Quote