View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 10:35 PM   #108
wolf90

Default Re: Kickstarter - Ogre Miniatures Set 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
...and it just hit me that Ogre 6e and Reinforcements are critical products so that we can see ODE expansions. Without them, SJ Games would be producing supplements to a game that only a few thousand people bought, so distributors and stores have little reason to order them. With the new games, now even people who missed ODE can get in on the fun of new units, maps, and what have you.
This.

We want and need Ogre to grow. We appreciate those of you who have been fans for decades. I certainly fit that description. But Ogre needs new blood, new players. It is our responsibility to be advocates of the game, to encourage others to play the game, and hopefully love the game as much as we do. That will result in steady, on-going support for our beloved game. Market forces are powerful tools.

So I charge each of you to be emissaries of Ogre. We know it is an amazing game system - does everyone you play with realize how much fun it is too?

D.
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote