View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #20
Otaku

Default Re: Extra heads and peripheral/360 vision.

I don't think my previous post was all that good, and I mean at a fundamental level. Some words floating around in sentences where they don't belong because I probably changed thoughts while writing and forgot to go back and fix them. Oops. I also tried to be a bit humorous and instead it was confusing so I'm going to try again. I know not every comment made since then is addressed to me, either; pardon me not quoting or naming everyone, but I'm out of time to be specific. ^^'

...I haven't played in a lot of GURPS combats where Peripheral Vision was worth it. I am aware that proves nothing, and even admitted that much (most?) of this was due to stuff like not taking full advantage of the combat system, or intentionally taking it easy. I figured that out with just Bruno and Kelley Pederson responding to me. I realize I should have said

Quote:
Might be a bit high for what it grants you...

...unless you're in the right campaign. Usually be worth the 15 CP in a campaign that is combat heavy, using the advanced combat rules (maps, miniatures, etc.).
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)

Last edited by Otaku; 12-07-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote