View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 10:40 AM   #12
Otaku

Default Re: Extra heads and peripheral/360 vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsdad View Post
True, but that's also true for a lot of combat relevant advantages, and equally a lot of non combat advantages will be over priced according to their utility in a campaign centered around combat.

i.e Combat reflexes is likely not worth the points in my Dangerous liaisons campaign, and the player who sinks 30 points into wealth and status advantages might start wishing they hadn't when they hit Juno in my D-Day campaign :-)
Yes, yes. Sometimes, I wish CP costs in GURPS books (especially Basic) were based on a clear middle ground setting or given as a range based on campaign styles. Yes, that is a lot to ask; wishing doesn't mean I want to pay someone to do that much work. XP
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote