View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:14 PM   #30
Otaku

Default Re: [Basic] Advantage of the Week (#39): Daredevil, Luck, Super Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku View Post
I think Luck is, if not the bargain of Combat Reflexes, a good trait to take for most characters. Mechanically, it is one of the traits (like Combat Reflexes), you might as well just give your PCs unless it flies in the face of the setting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whswhs View Post
That would be pretty much any setting I would want to run, as a rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Johnston2 View Post
What would?
Yeah, I am a bit confused as well, but that might be because I forgot to specify I was speaking only of the base version of Luck for 15 points, probably versions with only Limitations tacked on as well. I also don't recall the kinds of settings that whswhs runs. So whswhs, were you trying to state you feel some (or all) forms of Luck inappropriate to the settings you favor, or actually quite appropriate?
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote