View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 05:45 AM   #6
momothefiddler

Default Re: God Slayers [IC]

After "crash course" - nice term, that - on the planet, Ngeshtin-Ana steps through the gate kindly provided by Enlil. Never a good plan to cover someone's lawn in ice when you go to set up relations with you, they said. Who needs lawns anyway? Ice is far prettier.

The tall, muscular woman with pure white hair and cold blue eyes looks out of place in a bustling urban park. She looks at her surroundings. Grass, trees, swarms of mortals - imagine the gold this many mortals could produce! - and over there a street full of cars. The yellow ones are for public use.

She raises a hand, as taught, to stop the first taxi she sees - and is ignored. Barely a hint of a scowl darkening her brow, she steps in front of the next one, holding her hand in an imperious "stop" gesture. Climbing into the back, she calmly says, "United Nations building, please. I need to introduce myself. And, if you would, catch me up on any national news over the past couple days, since our last report."

She flips a single gold coin over the seat.

((I'd like to request that, for this character, reaction rolls be made on a regular basis. They're gonna be one of her primary ways of taking care of the mundane things she needs. Based on appearance and charisma (I don't know if the Wealth-based Status is evident in her shapeshifty clothes. Seems odd for that to work), she has a ~98% chance of getting a Neutral or better result, and a 50% chance of Very Good or Excellent.))

Astrid 14/14HP, 3/10FP buffs
Jorin 13/13, 9/10, 0/1 ER, 24/24, 3/6, 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 Rings, 6 days since last use of WT

Last edited by momothefiddler; 06-10-2014 at 10:01 AM.
momothefiddler is offline   Reply With Quote