View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 10:11 PM   #62
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Sandbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Corat's a bit blunt. "You excluded at least three of the people at the table by switching to Latin, and you know better. Of course, maybe she just happened to need the bathroom right just now. Mitch, can you get a read on it? My kingdom for a Friend."
Ruby's heels click as they hit the floor, and our party can hear them clicking as she sidles up behind Corat and Kyle. "Aww," she purrs at Corat, "you only ever need a friend. Never anything more." She slips a hand onto his collarbone, but her eyes are on Sunae as she slides her hand and rolls her hips.

It's an underappreciated facet of Stone angels that, while they generally don't attack first, they're not above provocation. In some cases they're drawing fire away from the bad guy's intended target. "I have a secret for you." Kyle's voice is low, bordering on sultry. Ruby is too focused for such chicanery, apparently, but he puts up a finger and beckons with it. Suddenly the pendant on her necklace rises towards the tip of his finger and the chain drags her face towards him. She raises a hand to unclasp her chain but finds the ring on it also drawn to his curved finger.

He purses his lips in a seductive, pouty gesture that is utterly at odds with his gruff buddy soldier exterior. "I hate evil," he purrs back at her. "You're going to be good, aren't you?"

She stumbles backwards as he releases his magnetic grip, but she stays on her feet and, for now, near the table.

Ryuki is trying very hard not to gloat at this.