View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 01:49 PM   #35
jason taylor

Default Re: Post Your Characters!

From Honorverse:

Commander Lester Roybridge, Crusier GSN Test

"Of course I obey a lady admiral-she's a Mantie, they're different. Besides all men on Grayson have to obey women, don't you know that?"

"Yes I am uncomfortable with Graysonian women being naval officers. I have enough female Graysons at home to deal with."

Lester is the younger son of a Steadholder family. With the oncoming of war he enlisted in the new generation Grayson Space Navy organized by Steadholder Harrington. He is known as a capable and daring captain and is well liked by his crew. Like all Graysonians he is pious, and in his case he interprets his piety to command that he pray for his enemies in arms-at least for Havanites whom he considers honorable enemies. Masadans killed his cousin in battle and more important mistreat women while he was taught to protect them as a gentleman.
Despite his youth he also has two wives and four daughters at home outnumbering him and flattering him continually but always ensuring that they get their way. Because of this his house has a curiously feminine appearance for a Graysonian space warrior.

Hair: Black
Green Eyes

Quirks: Excessively fond of waffles, plays fantasy baseball, wears katana during battles, pious, makes a fuss about being an "officer and a gentleman".

Advan: High Status
Allies: Family
Military rank

Disad:

CoH: Naval Officers
Dependants: Wife and Daughters
Intolerance: GRAYSONIAN female naval officers(quirk level), Masadans.
SoD: Grayson

Skills:

Broadsword(Graysonian katana).
Diplomacy
Savoire-faire: Military, Courtly(Graysonian gentleman's)
Shiphandling
Spacer
Theology(Church of the Chosen Ones)
Tactics: Space

Last edited by jason taylor; 04-06-2016 at 08:54 PM.
jason taylor is online now   Reply With Quote