View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 02:08 PM   #2
Polydamas

Default Re: International Relations and Implications of US Supersoldier Experiments in 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander View Post
What I'm wondering about is who else might have pieced together information on Project Jade Serenity?
That's not something you can get firm evidence-based answers on without a security clearance, but I expect that almost any large or rich country could have very good knowledge of any given US government secret program. After all, they spy on us!

The kind of people who spend a lot of time speculating about security and secret government programs on the Internet (ie. mostly not the people you want to listen to) seem to figure that the US relies on throwing a lot of money at problems ("lets build a giant complex to transcribe and store all telephone calls within the United States, and another giant complex to analyse the contents automtically!"), while other countries may do the same with more cunning and HUMINT. Nobody really knows though! And if they do, they can't provide evidence if they want to live a long life in rooms without bars on the windows.

The American intelligence system is so balkanized and lavishly funded that I would not be surprised by anything I heard about it.

This forum got less aggravating when I started using the ignore feature
Polydamas is offline   Reply With Quote