View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 11:35 AM   #349
scuba1125

Default Re: List of all promo cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
That's annoying, given that they don't actually come with an accessory. But to each their own.
That is fair.

I have a couple reasons for my decision on my personal classification.

Since these cards are specifically from the tournament play (and nowhere else), I see them slightly different than your standard promo card; whereas, the Marvel/AT/NBC promos, while they have a different icon, they are still distributed in a similar fashion to the promos with the Spyke logo.

The other reason is slightly more of a technical reason.
The other list is labeled "Accessories and Such" so that it can cover more than just the cards that are received with the purchase of another item, and with that list I had more foresight to claim the first 2 posts to allow for more space for cards.
With this list, I am continually running into the character cap and having to adjust my formatting so I can continue adding new cards.
So I am taking any out I can to put cards in another place, no matter fiddly that out may be.

Hopefully this helps make my own personal delineation between promos/non-promos a little more clear.

I have been considering starting a fresh thread so that I can claim the first 2 posts and have room to expand, though I don't want to do that until absolutely necessary to avoid there being 2 separate threads to split the crowd of people looking for this list.

If you have any suggestions on ways to reduce character count, let me know.
Whether that's just in format change or omitting something within the post.