View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 07:10 AM   #11
ncoleman

Default Re: Munchkinomicon / Fairy Dust 2

I would love to see more of both when we play with munchkinomicon we play with slightly different rules partially because there are not very many spells and if someone controls it early it's not too fun but with more spells its helps a lot thats why we cycle the cards back through. Also we dont play with it on top of the discards
Same thing with FD also maybe making a rule that if you help a character go up a level with GOAL card or something then you get a card. We reshuffle those back in too because there are too few sometimes when we play with both FD and Munchkinomicon. It does make for a longer game but that does not bother we enjoy the more back and forth and ability to stop people and change the game. I think my one complaint with some of the sets has been that there sometimes isnt enough prevent a win of a player whether through wandering monster, curses, or +5/+10. When you add munchkinomicon that changes things. Most of the people I play with love the backstabbing and I know thats not for everyone but not everyone plays with this set either. As far as dice I wouldnt be opposed to it and would definitely get it but at this moment I'm not sure how it would work but I trust you guys.
ncoleman is offline   Reply With Quote