View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 12:24 AM   #1
Lameth

Default Psionic Mind Clouding

In the Psionic powers book is the ability of Mind Clouding, but it does not fit what I am looking for and I see a flaw in the ability as well.

The mind clouding ability simply gives you a boost to stealth, what I am looking for is the professor x ability of "we are simply not here. You will not see us, you will not hear us, smell us, etc, and if we bump into you, you will rationalize it away and forget it happened. If we attack you, or cause you harm, it will break this ability though. "

So I thought about invisibility instead, with Psi on it, with area. But the flaw is hijacking someones senses as well if they are bumped into, and making them forget it happened or push the thought away. Also, the overall flaw is they will show up on recorded tech, but I cant see away around this that makes sense since I want it effected the mind, not the tech, so it is what it is. But if the person is watching it live, they will still be effected by the ability and will not see the person, its only late that they may be seen on recordings.

So any help in building this would be helpful thank you!
Lameth is offline   Reply With Quote