View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
thulben

Default Re: One-shot A-Team/Dungeon Fantasy mashup

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemmingLord View Post
How about the relic of an obscure saint? It could seem inoccuous at first but then of course when it turns out to be the necromantic hand of vecna equivlent it would make sense why they are carted off to prison..
I think part of what makes the story is that it's something that's obviously illegal if they weren't under orders. For example, in the original show it was the robbing of the Bank of Hanoi and in the movie it was stealing minting plates. While I like your idea in a general sense, I don't want the nature of the thing changing being the reason they're incarcerated. It should be more along the lines of the person who can corroborate their story is missing and now they're just in possession of stolen goods/contraband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-Captain View Post
A map to the gold of the Knights of the Golden Circle.
To break out a needed team member.
Parody the Leverage team for the Adversary. Hannibal Smith vs Nate Ford has so much WIN going for it.
I was unaware of Leverage until now. It's going into my "to watch" list, but I don't think I can use them for this effort. But as to the gold, why would the team be sent to procure it? And why would that be legal under orders but illegal if not (see above)?
thulben is offline   Reply With Quote