View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:48 AM   #88
Alonsua
Banned

Default Re: Comment my megacorporation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny Brook View Post
1. What? They can't sell anything in most countries without safety or regulatory approval.

2. Do you mean the workers? Does your entire company have no lower level human employees? I didn't have that impression from the initial write-up.

3. Well look, I'm not so keen on this discussion that I want to pursue it if I have to pull teeth to get information. I asked more that just that and you haven't answered.

4. That's another incomplete answer.

Here is what I asked: "You didn't say who provided them or how they were obtained (noting that the value of the company immediately after the merger seems to have been $120B, what revenue evidence/expectations supported the loan applications) . Also, hundreds of billions could be 200 or 900, can be you be more specific? Finally, how much remains outstanding on them, and what is/was the average of the carrying interest rate?"

If you don't want to actually discuss the subject, why did you post?

5. Yes, a lot of companies have supervoting shares and there is no reason yours can't. But I don't see how that is relevant to the information I provided you about how they are addressed in buy-out situations and by potential investors. If you are concerned about realism, you now have information to factor into your narrative.

6. Sure, but not if I were successful.

7. Really?
1. Then get the approval, you dont need to step-by-step reveal how to copy your drugs (?).
2. Yes, it hasnt got workers like those.
3. Then I didnt understand the question.
4. Who provided what? The funding? By that level banks and investors were enough, and there is not much of a debt left, unless they get to ask the 6 trillion dollars out of the international community. If they get that money its about 6%.
5. Lets make it a supervoting structure then to get it easy.
6. Quick contest here.
7. Yes, -5 for the basic business and -10 for anything that needs to be kept secret.