View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 09:38 PM   #1191
Ragabash Moon

Default Re: Report To The Stakeholders

Quote:
The flood of games continues to overwhelm distributors, retailers, and shelves, leading to an accelerated release schedule for many publishers as games get less time as a "new release" and get dumped online as fast as they leave the "hot and new" category.
God, this is so true... A company I won't name has been getting so terrible about this, that many of their fans don't even buy their books until the 2nd print comes around that corrects the errors that they have due to less playtesting and shoddy editing. Problem is, with our refusal to buy the first print due to it's shoddy quality, there will never be a 2nd print or even errata (since they don't release errata for their books until they are working on their 2nd print.) The company needs to up their quality control before it's too late, or they are going to go under. Nobody wants that.

Cleopatra: Whenever she assigned me to the switch, was that Voice, or was Raina influencing her thinking? Because, I mean, if it was Raina, she got inside my head and decided that I would screw it up.
Ragabash Moon is offline   Reply With Quote