View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 06:29 PM   #1
HeatDeath

Default Melee Session Report

Just had a fun little Melee session, using the terrain layout from the neoprene Melee mat. Flavius, Torvald, and Yvvan taking on a ST 32 DX 8 Giant with a 3d+3 club.

The giant won initiative and tried to close the distance to Yvvan, but Yvvan and Torvald got 19 points of crossbow bolts into him on their opening turn. Flavius tried to stab the fallen giant but somehow missed. The giant stood and got to Yvvan, swinging and missing twice before Yvvan stood back up and ditched his heavy crossbow for his broadsword. Flavius got a solid hit into the giant's back and Yvvan delivered the coup de grace.

I love this game! I'm not a big roleplayer, but the game has a very Battletech vibe: an eminently solo-able rich beer-n-pretzels tactical game with a lot of incredibly rich supplemental roleplaying material wrapped around it.

So looking forward to my copy of the proper game arriving! [Using home printed components from the PDFs for my current setup. Megahexes and mats and diecut counters will be so much better!]

Last edited by HeatDeath; 03-09-2019 at 07:08 PM.
HeatDeath is offline   Reply With Quote