View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #20
CousinX

Default Re: The ABC's of Weird War II

Awesome list! I can't think of a lot to add, but there are definitely a lot there that I wouldn't have thought of.

Let's see... most of what I can think of is more pre- and post- WWII, but they follow the "thread" of Nazism.

A:

Allen Dulles - CIA head who created the MKUltra program.

(Secret) Antarctic Base - where the inner cabal of Nazis escaped to after Allied victory.

Ariosophy - the version of Blavatsky's "Theosophy" that the Germanenorden and Thule Society held to.

E:

Esoteric Hitlerism - the post-WWII descendant of ariosophy, widely held among modern skinheads.

O:

ODESSA - Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen (“Organization of Former SS Members”), a secret network by which Nazi brass escaped prosecution, allegedly with the help of the Vatican (the Knights of Malta / Hospitallers, specifically).

Order of the Solar Temple - Post-Crowley OTO offshoot lodge, alleged to have been founded by an ex-SS officer, which ended in mass murder/suicide.

P:

Project Monarch - Supposed mind control program that developed from the CIA's MKULTRA project, both of which were supposedly developed under the influences of....

Project Paperclip - the OSS (proto-CIA)'s program of recruiting Nazi scientists.

Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Russian antisemitic tract alleging a global Jewish conspiracy, used in various Nazi propaganda efforts.

S:

Skull & Bones society, widely held by modern conspiracy theorists to be a continuation of the Thule Society, and hence, the Illuminati.

U:

UFOs, Nazi - I know you already had this one (V-7); here's a detailed site about it.

V:

V-2 Rockets - Nazi ballistic missiles.

Vehm, Holy - Medieval German secret courts.

EDIT: ...and it goes without saying that Godwin's law is totally out the window in this one.... :)

Last edited by CousinX; 02-26-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Adding entries and links
CousinX is offline   Reply With Quote