View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 04:19 AM   #34
Sriseru

Default Re: [OOC] The Fall - Transhuman Survival Game (Interest Check)

@Poonbahbah
I can't believe I missed this; you don't get any points for being illiterate, since this is the norm in this setting.
Aside from that, everything looks good. :)

@ericthered
Your build and background looks good, except for one minor thing: since everyone is illiterate in this world, there's no reading.
Rather, people gain knowledge from literature by either downloading the contents into their minds, having the computer read to you (which can range from something like an audiobook, to an AR-representation of Morgan Freeman reading out loud to you, to watching a spontaneous documentary based on the text of the book), or by asking the internet.

@samd6
As I told Poonbahbah, you don't get any points for being illiterate.
Also, where are the Illumination Perk and Fidgety Quirk from? I can't find them anywhere.
Oh, and about your character's background: Go and all other games have been mastered by the AIs in this setting (that's sort of an important theme in this setting; that AIs have so much surpassed humanity that people have simply put them in charge of everything out of trust and complacency). If anything, the AIs have devised their own games which normal humans are incapable of playing.
Sriseru is offline   Reply With Quote