View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 03:53 AM   #218
Racer

Default Re: The Unoffial 2056 Vehicle Guide

Tired of seeing VMG armed Subs with no Armour getting cut to pieces on the Road . And you still see them being designed ... so here's a better solution :

Trikegatling : Light Trike , X-hvy Chassis , Heavy Suspension , Medium Cycle PP w/PCs & 10pts Component Armour , 3 PR Cycle Tires , Driver w/SWC PFE & 10pts Component Armour , VMG Left w/16 Ammo , Sloped Plastic Armour : F30 , L35 , R24 , B30 , T10 , U8 , 4pt CWG Front , 2 4pt Wheelguards Back , Acceleration 5mph , Top Speed 90mph , HC 2 , 1,890lbs , $7,938 .

Built with Combat Garage (pity I can't cut & paste on my phone ..) & matches my notes .
Tough Road Light Trike with very accurate weapon . Very hard to hit Sloped Armour backed with Component Armour & protected Tires . Easily upgraded : HRSWC for less than $10K , HTMs , OR Tires to aid Off Road escapes , Armour swaps etc . Good Tire Shooter & can take on multiple Bikes or other light vehicles with great chance of winning .

( Went with 16 loads for VMG to save $90 , max out Armour weight & to keep it under $8K . If a L.Trike can't win/escape with 16 shots , then it's unlikely to survive anyway . It's got three or even FOUR times the amount of Armour than many $10K VMG+HRSWC Armed Subs , and thus much more survivable . Blasted two more expensive Hvy Cycles off the road , & only really have to worry about well designed Compacts as direct threats in it's price range .)

Last edited by Racer; 01-25-2019 at 09:30 PM.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote