View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #109
rknop

Default Re: [IC] In Nomine -- The Redemption of Eli

Quote:
Reaching behind her, she runs her hands up and down the rough bark of the tree, enjoying the texture. "So how's Soren doing?" she asks him. "It's been about two weeks since I've seen him last ... I was half-expecting him to thank me for the quiet."
Alastair heads a short ways away with Rudy, taking a swig from the water bottle. "Oh, you know Soren. I don't know how somebody can be so completely at peace with the world when there is so much around to disapprove of...."

The Mercurians among you may notice that Euodias relaxes a bit as Alastair is not hovering so close over her.

Quote:
"As to my question to you as a Gifter, I was just wondering mainly how your gift work. When you look upon a person, what do you see? I know that with me, I see images and I sometimes hear about what I am looking at. Do you see something similar?"
"Oh, interesting!" Euodias says. "It's very hard to describe. I just sort of... know what the person needs. I can tell. Something about reality right around the person just feels that way. I don't think I see images, really, as such... I mean, I can visualize them with what they need, but... well, I guess I just kind of can tell."

Quote:
"Any small bit of information would help. If there's anything that I've learned in my recent work it's that amazing things can be accomplished by putting together enough tiny bits of data." Baz gives her an encouraging smile, and pulls out his palm top to take notes. "Can you recall what sort of neighborhood it was in? Run down or fancy? Was it a big town, or just a wide spot in the road? Things like that would help. Also, if you could recall the names of anyone involved, the host, the person you got the invite from, or even the name that Eli was using at the time, we might be able to do something with it. I hate to press you like this, but any little bit can help."
Euodias shakes her head sadly. "I fear I don't know any details. It was outside Philly... wait, now that you mention it, I think it was near Haverford and Bryn Mawr. But, I really don't remember the name of the person I got the invitation from, exactly where the party was, or anything else like that."

Euodias is a little surprised when Heb-Rhoneniel hugs her, and says what he says, she responds in a sincere tone of voice, "Thank you."

(When you guys think you're done talking to Euodias, let me know, and I can have the sundry NPCs wander off so you can plan your next move. If you want to talk more to her, feel free.)
rknop is offline   Reply With Quote