View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 03:11 AM   #15
Icelander

Default Re: [RPM] Gem Lore, Lapidaries and Precious Stones as Traditional Trappings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarson View Post
Gems from a mine in a vile vortex might be more powerful then normal. I see three on land, two in Africa, one in north-east India/south-west Asia.

Modern analysis or a good eye and lots of experience can tell which min a stone came from, mines might be aspected if something drastic happened there.
Just so. I'll have to check if any diamond mines are within the area of the African ones. Haven't checked the exact boundaries of the Zimbabwe Vile Vortex and if it reaches into Zambia, South Africa and other neighbouring countries. I mean, I know it covers more than just some of Zimbabwe, but haven't pulled out a map and worked it out.

A lot of diamonds come from this general part of the world. If the right parts fit into the area I settle on for this particular Vile Vortex, it adds a compelling reason to be very wary of anyone who collects huge diamonds.

Checking a map of diamond mines, I think that there is a reason to assume that Kimberlite diamonds, just as a general rule, are not to be trusted. Are they even native to Earth or have they 'always' been in the earth as the result of something bleeding over from another world in the past?

Look at how they cluster at that particular Vile Vortex!!!

Are all concentrations of Kimberlite diamonds outside this Vile Vortex somehow conneted to it? Or at least to another Vortex? Are they Places of Power?

Last edited by Icelander; 01-05-2019 at 03:20 AM.
Icelander is offline   Reply With Quote