View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 10:31 AM   #1
TheSwedishMunchkin

Default cards that made you laugh out loud

Hello! so this is my first post here, and I wanted some of the cards that I've legit laughed out loud at

1. in munchkin Zombies, there's a weapon that is ''another zombie'' and that art made me choke from laughter. I wasn't ready for that image in my head, so I just laughed out loud in the backseat

2. I just bought Munchkin 4: the need for steed, and there are a few cards that made me laugh (note, I was with a friend, so it made it a lot funnier)

- Big Joe. this steed/hireling made me laugh quite a bit because the idea of having a friend, and be like ''you're my steed now'' made it so funny

-Ninja Giant. I maybe didn't laugh out loud, but it made me chuckle, so I'll count it in this list :P

-Hairy Potter. who doesn't like a funny pun?

-Bipolar Bear. I am a little bipolar (why I'm saying ''a little'' is because I don't have it on paper, but I have many of the symptoms) so when I saw this, I laughed really loud because I related to it, and understood why the card did the things it did

3. here I'm just gonna list random cards from random sets that made me laugh

-Monster The GM Made Up Himself. pure chaos and I love it

-The Other Ring. FINALLY. a movie joke that I understood!

-Lawyers. ''Will not attack a thief (professional courtesy)'' I see what you did there, and I love it

-Very Depressed. simple, yet effective

-Dead Monster Does Not Fight. ''it's dead Jim'' broke me

-Monsters Are Busy. the idea of the monsters playing Munchkin as well made me giggle

-Perfectly Ordinary Bunny Rabbit. if you roll a 6, it will become ''that rabbit from that movie'' and that made me smile A LOT

-Really Impressive Title. another simple but effective one

-Stick Figure. 2D characters are scary, okay?

so there's my list. I have a full collection box with cards from small expansions, and I might do a list on that as well, and maybe I'll write a list on my favorite cards in the future? who knows!

please let me know what cards made you laugh/smile/chuckle and I'll be sure to read them :)

thank you for reading! <3

-TheSwedishDoc- i mean TheSwedishMunchkin
TheSwedishMunchkin is offline   Reply With Quote