View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 01:47 PM   #21
mehrkat

Default Re: GURPS supplements that you'll like read

I would love to see a lighter take on vehicles than VDS seems destined to be more like spaceships.

I don't object to VDS existing for the real gear heads that really want to know the radius of the gun wheel on the jeep gatling gun so they can calculate the weight and damage a bullet does to you if it hits a water filled barrel first. But unless its going to be a computer program with lots of presets its just lots more than I want.

Rules to adapt Spaceships to various time periods and other types of vehicles. There is already a pyramid article on seafaring ships but it would be nice to have some suggestions on adapting to wagons and cars and airplanes and submarines. Maybe a series of articles on Spaceships: Airplanes (that I know sounds weird).

Dungeon Fantasy RPM -- how to adapt the RPM system to make it viable for Dungeon Fantasy. I assume lots of potions and charms maybe alterations to allow faster but not super fast prep.

More powers supplements showing fully realized powers with specific concepts. Maybe spells as powers.