View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 12:54 PM   #948
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
"We've had two deaths. One was a soldier, for general security, not specifically of his majesty. The other was an engineer."
"Maybe they saw something they shouldn't have. "
Quote:
He grimaces. "Is anywhere safe anymore?"
"Well, the demons are targeting here to get the emperor. Maybe they're focusing in on getting the remaining monarchs, so things are better elsewhere?"
Quote:
Spreading out the swarms would help... you'd need to devote ten swarms to communication. The other end of the submarine is more mechanical... you could stick a hive in a reactor or storage area.
Right. That will leave 14 surveillance swarms available to monitor various areas.
Quote:
Halcyone is led to the empress's quarters. They are small for a submarine, but richly adorned, and still an extravagant use of space, composed of a full suite with a small reception area, bedroom, bathroom, and closet. There are two doors out, one via a fancy entrance, and the other you are informed is a "servants entrance"..
I look for sockets to plug my battery chargers into, and I try to find an out of the way place to stick one microbot hive. The shapeshifter might try to get in to smash it.

Quote:
[533] 22-12-05 19:53:40 GMT - TGLS
Smuggling
3d6 <= 15
1 + 3 + 3 = 7 ... success

Last edited by TGLS; 12-06-2022 at 10:26 AM.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote