View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 11:33 AM   #8
ABadMnky

Default Re: Question and Feedback on Hireling Spyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brf View Post
The level counter and spyke figurine have specific rules attached to them, much as the Cheat! card has specific rules. You will never see the developers here condoning such cheating as hiding cards to avoid charity.
1. As is evidenced here... the Spyke Figurine lacks specific enough rules which drove me to seek clarification. It has an ambiguous card that lacks the necessary guidance actually.

2. It is not printed anywhere in the basic rules that you must publicly disclose your total of cards in hand at the conclusion of your turn. So the game does not contain the "specific rule" which you are invoking to make your original point. If your group of players does that... I believe that is called a House Rule.

3. The Line Editor for Munchkin saw my statement and didn't blink in his response to me.

I refer to my previous statement... you are taking it far too seriously. You play how you would like, we will play how we like. Again I believe the term is "house rule"? Or is the creation of those also now against your specific rules that likely work very well for you. I only ask because it seems you have made up one of your own that you wish to apply all here.

Last edited by ABadMnky; 04-26-2015 at 02:12 PM.
ABadMnky is offline   Reply With Quote