View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 07:32 AM   #2
Not another shrubbery

Default Re: Plastic-Man builds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
So recently one of my players asked me a good question. One that left me quite stumped and something I've never considered. Said player would like to design a plastic man style ability for our Supers game and has a fair amount of four-colorness to it. Plastic man could essentially stretch and shift his body to just about any length, become any sort of shape depending on what's needed. So I was hoping to get some advice on how this ability could be best modeled.

Personally. I think it would be a combination of Morph, Stretching, Elasticity, Double-Jointed and perhaps even modular abilities with limited to body only. This seems to cover it. However it would need a good amount of points put into it. To replicate some of Plastic Man's feats. I would also throw in UltraPower [50]

Any advice is appreciated. Have any better combinations? I'd love to read them!
If you have GURPS Supers, look at the enhanced Rubberman template. That will give you a good starting point. Add as much Stretching as you're comfortable with, and probably just drop the Elastic Skin in favor of improving the Morph build (I'd say to use Unlimited).
Not another shrubbery is offline   Reply With Quote