View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #306
ericbsmith

Location: Binghamton, NY, USA. Near the river Styx in the 5th Circle.
Default Re: Updated / New Character Sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmedwards View Post
Nothing. That's exactly what it does. The unarmed auto-detection mode does the exact same thing as the standard auto-detection mode, except that it's limited to choosing only from between DX and any unarmed skills.

That is, unless I drastically misread his post, exactly what Eric requested.
Nope, you got it right. It's doing exactly what I want, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmedwards View Post
The first/primary parry box (left-to-right) is GCA's parry box, which you control via GCA's Protection window. The second/extra parry box (again, LTR) is Phoenix's parry box. This has, virtually, always been the case. The two auto-detection modes are for Phoenix's extra parry box only. I have no plans, at this time, to override GCA's parry box.
If you did it would have to be an option, not something that Phoenix does as standard. Actually, I might not mind having a third Parry box, and there's probably just about enough room to squish an extra box in there, but that's far from necessary as Parry can be printed in the skills section and the weapons table anyway. The defense box is just for quick reference. I do like the auto-detection, though, because it means that most of the time I shouldn't have to go into Phoenix's options to change it for a specific character then remember to change it back for general use.
Kaboom-baya.
ericbsmith is offline   Reply With Quote