View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 10:00 PM   #2
TheAmishStig

Default Re: How do you plan to organize your counters?

I'm in a transitional period about it, personally.

For the longest time, I've kept things together by ecosystem. ODE got at least one copy of everything, O6E got only the stuff released specifically for that edition.

But being out of space (to the point I haven't punched some sets at all), the desire to put the boons of Ogrezine II back into the game (read: more stuff to go in the boxes that have no room for more stuff), and the impending arrival of a mountain of cardboard from Battlefields has me re-thinking that plan.

For my ODE, its copy of Battlefields is going to join the pile. Granted, I've hit the point where I need a homemade genuine imitation Broken Token insert to cut down on dead space in the box and hopefully find enough to fit it all, so that copy will likely stay pretty pristine until I get around to making one.

For my O6E...I'm not sure. If I pick up a third Battlefields to go with my personal copy of O6E, it'll likely see the Iron Mountain and Battlefield Engineering stuff plonked in the 6E box, and the reskins sent to ???.

The Demo Stash copy will probably end up broken apart...with the Iron Mountain stuff being put in a separate container with M2, and the reskins going in a "This cool stuff is also in the box" container [which will probably be another custom insert, using the Battlefields box]

But all of that is subject to change as I try to figure this stuff out.
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote