View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 01:23 PM   #7
johndallman
Night Watchman

Default Re: [WWII/TS/Covert Ops/Weird War II] Götterdämmerung on Walpurgisnacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander View Post
Some players don't like it when their PCs are supposed to fit easily into the adventuring locales, while they are entirely alien to them.
OK, I hadn't anticipated that problem. Indeed, I don't think I've ever met any players who feel that way.
Quote:
I dunno what he could pass as. I wonder if Berliners would know enough about the world to recognise a racial difference between an 'Italian' of vaguely Moorish or Cypriote ancestry and a Nepali?
Some German students of "racial science" might figure that out. Making sure the Ghurkha's Italian is really solid would help, and backing it up with an Accent perk and some supporting skills would help.
Quote:
I had some idea that a good mechanic might burn the outside chassis of a truck to make it look like a wreck, remove a few vital parts so it wouldn't run and leave it as a part of a bombed-out ruin. Bury the vital parts and make it possible to use the truck to escape after an hour or so of repair work.
Plausibly, but isn't it likely they'll want to leave in a hurry?
Quote:
I guess the Spree was impassable due to mines and other defences.
It will certainly have had a lot of junk in it by this time, and it isn't all that big a river at Berlin.
johndallman is offline   Reply With Quote