View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #10
anthooony

Default Re: Visual of Player's Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB 9966 View Post
You can only carry 1 Big item, whether you are using it or not.
Gotcha. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinMan View Post
Some points:
  1. Carried Items are Items in play, unused or otherwise. You indicate some understanding of this by describing both sections for Items as carried Items. Since you can only carry 1 Big Item, that means you can only ever have one in play without some other card allowing you to have more.
  2. You can not play new Items to the table if they are not one-shots during combat, and even then, one-shots can only be played from the hand during combat to actively use them for that combat. It could be inferred that you are stating that you can only play Items to the table (one-shots and "normal" Items) during combat.
  3. I'm not sure what you mean by having "the same title in play." You might want to clarify that.
So my understanding is that I can carry as many One-Shot items as I want but in order to use them, I have them in my hand. I cannot just use them when they aren't in my hand during combat? And by the "same title in play" means that say you have a Footgear equipped, you cannot use another Footgear. Sorry for the lame interpretation.

Thanks for always helping out!
anthooony is offline   Reply With Quote