View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 03:35 PM   #1092
pestigor

Default Re: Report To The Stakeholders

We're now living in the house Munchkin built. This house was once built by Gurps but that time has long past. To be honest, I'm grateful that SJGames still supports Gurps. I bought a Tablet years ago and made myself learn how to quickly navigate PDF's on it because I saw the writing on the wall and I didn't want to be a Luddite eventually stuck with few options.

If SJGames find they can only support PDF products, I'll stick with them, I just hope they can keep Gurps going in any form. I plan on buying as much DF stuff as I can (I was broke when the KS was happening) I have a standing order at my FLGS when they show up in their distribution network.

I get my news from the Gurps forum, which I check everyday and I'll see PK or Dr Kromm post news there.I always go to the illuminator before I go to the forums because I have ASD and I can't get away from patterns easily. I only bother to read the Illuminator if I see Gurps otherwise I ignore it. A feed of only Gurps news (and only *insert game you like here* news) is great.

My Point is, we're lucky if Gurps is getting produced and supported at all. I'll take it in any form I have to, to enjoy it.
pestigor is offline   Reply With Quote