View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 04:39 PM   #4240
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"It means focus, that's all. And I need your focus on the task at hand, so I'm going to fold that task into what's fun anyway. Put your phone on vibrate," he slid a hand down to where her pants pocket should be, grinning, "and wait for my call. When you get it, make some noise. Get the girls here to help you. Blow something up if that helps. Steal the god's thunder." He took a quick look around and figured he'd gathered some unwanted jealousy. "Now push me like a spurned lover."
"I have a better idea."

She pulls him close and gives him a deep, passionate kiss. She runs her fingers along his shoulder and strokes his cheek before pushing him away. She gives him a teasing smile and runs off laughing.

Sunae runs to a group of girls who welcome her with squeals of excitement as they hug. Then they start to dance to the music. She only has until sun up so Sunae enjoys it while she can. She loses herself to the music and indulges in her short period of freedom. At this moment she is a different person. Call her what you like, but right now she is no Soldier. Right now she is a young woman enjoying a party with her friends.

At least, until that phone rings.

Last edited by ladyarcana55; 07-02-2017 at 11:59 AM.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote