View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 05:55 AM   #4239
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"No, it started at sun up. Problem is, the car events are at night so that limits me considerably. But don't worry about that. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be."

One can't be sure what she is referring to when she says that.
Well, that was the proper dose of cold water. His mind race to put that piece into the puzzle and come up with a plan for today that would take that into account, plus a plan for tomorrow that would make that less of a problem on the day after. All those plans helped even more than thinking about the scars, which after all were attached to her mostly naked skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Her body sways with his

"Race them? Are you kidding me? I don't know how to drive. That's why I only sit in them."

..."What?"
"It means focus, that's all. And I need your focus on the task at hand, so I'm going to fold that task into what's fun anyway. Put your phone on vibrate," he slid a hand down to where her pants pocket should be, grinning, "and wait for my call. When you get it, make some noise. Get the girls here to help you. Blow something up if that helps. Steal the god's thunder." He took a quick look around and figured he'd gathered some unwanted jealousy. "Now push me like a spurned lover."

Corat tried briefly to chat up the other angel in their midst, but it was clear he was focused on Ryuki, making only the smallest of small talk. Must be that Judge guy. He hoped Mitch wasn't listening to closely to...well, just about anybody. People indulging in displays like that tended to lie a lot.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 06-28-2017 at 07:08 PM. Reason: fixing a typo
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote