View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 05:31 AM   #4235
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae rushed towards one of the girls. Though she hated the song and dance required of her, she was very eager to look at the cars, especially the vintage cars. She only ever gets to indulge once a year so she tries to make the most of it.

Ruby, a very beautiful and petite young woman of Asian and European origins, jumped down from the podium and gave her a big hug.

"Sunny!"

They held the hug for a while before she grabbed Sunae's hand and dragged her to the back. When Sunae came back to the front about 30 minutes later, she looked completely different. She wore a backless dress with a short skirt and heels. They had covered the tattoos on Sunae's legs and chest. The girls also made sure to accent Sunae's muscles and her back piece. Her hair and makeup looked amazing.

She approaches Ryuki with a perturbed look on her face

"Don't you dare laugh at me."
"Who's laughing?" His smile is like a hungry shark circling a particularly tasty seal. "What I want to know is..." he literally circles her, getting as close to nose-to-nose as he possibly can "...when we need the big bang boom distraction, what do you plan to do?"

And yet something or someone has caught his eye over her shoulder, as he breaks eye contact with her for just a second.

Mitch will definitely notice the fellow-angel who has caught his eye, Glen might notice him, and Cameron likely will not. He's slightly geeky for this crowd, not glaringly out of place but a tiny bit too clean and meek. He bears a passing resemblance to a younger Giovanni Ribisi. picture

Corat seems inclined to ignore him.