View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 07:41 PM   #3839
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post

"Alright. Tishbite, here's what I know, what I've heard. He's a Vappie, midlevel, and he's on the run. The reason he's on the run is important though--apparently he trapped a couple of much bigger demons into machines. Computers is a safe bet, considering that he went to Cameron for vintage computer parts. He tried to pass these off as Singing machines but it didn't work out and, well, Hell is hell on failures. From that and his thing with Frank, he builds strong alliances with desperate partners, pretty smart for a demon screwup. That's going to make them hard to divide and conquer, since his captives need him to stay clear of their bosses. Don't know choir--er, band," a Freudian slip coming from Ryuki, "slight possibility that he's one of Media's boys and not Vapula's, but only slight.

"Hmmmm, I wonder how often they're plugged in? Whether they've got wifi? Whether a virus could hit them?" He likes this thought, but then his face darkens. "I wonder how long it will take Hell to figure out where he is?"
Corat snorts. "And that guy is our leverage?"