View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 06:59 AM   #9
Prince Charon

Default Re: [Psionics] Pulp Psi-Phi

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Johnston2 View Post
I think they're going to need a more dynamic front man than Himmler. Maybe Göring.
How big on occultism was Goering? I've been thinking that Himmler got in with the Thule Society earlier, and has been lifted up at least partly by their efforts.

EDIT: Of course, Himmler as the Power Behind the Throne would also fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf23k View Post
This setting sounds like it would go great with "Igor-1", the world of Mad Science from Pyramid Vol 3 issue 63. Maybe Ubercognitives represent the flipside of great mental power. You either become a Genius Scientist, or a Psychic prodigy.
That crossover could work, certainly.

On another note, edited in something that should have been in the Abilities section (under the example in Astral Travel), but wasn't:

Note that at the GM's option, intent can affect the barrier's strength. As the Grey Lady's intent in the example above was to the benefit of the old chapel, she might get a higher bonus, whereas an Astral Projector helping the thief for whatever reason would be penalized by around -4. Be sure to tell your players whether this optional rule is in effect in your campaigne.

"The more corrupt a government, the more it legislates."
-- Tacitus

Five Earths, All in a Row. Updated 12/17/2022: Apocrypha: Bridges out of Time, Part I has been posted.

Last edited by Prince Charon; 12-17-2015 at 07:02 AM.
Prince Charon is offline   Reply With Quote