View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 12:21 PM   #4
Kelly Pedersen

Default Re: Question about actual play experience with one of Pee Kitty's enhancements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdancer View Post
It was about right. I've used it for a long time. I even snuck it into Pyramid (it's used by the Mimic).
Ah, cool, I had missed that it already got into a issue.

My real concern is that at +100%, it's a bit pricey. I'm not sure that the ability to pull someone towards you after you've wrapped them up is really worth twice as much as just the ability to wrap them up. I've already talked to PK about this, and he's feeling the same way (it was him who pointed it out, in fact!), so I'm just trying to get some more general feedback on whether people feel it really is worth that much as an enhancement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Greater of binding ST and personal ST seems like odd design; normally you'd think the weakest link is what matters, not the strongest.
At least some types of Binding make sense to use the higher ST, I think. For example, if you're shooting mobile vines, the vines could "root" themselves, and pull the target towards you more or less under their own power. Using the lower ST is probably a smaller enhancement, though.
Kelly Pedersen is offline   Reply With Quote