View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 11:37 AM   #66
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Nordlond: The Citadel at Nordvorn

The first stretch goal for Citadel at Nordvorn has been plundered. We passed $16,000 which gets us to a minimum of 112 pages, plus the pearlized dice in DFM2.

The next stretch goal is at $18,000 which gets a journal in the boxed game; that's a DFM2 goal, based on funding for Citadel!
After that, there's the 128-page goal at $20,000
And the offset print goal at $25,000

Finally: don't miss the announcement that if the Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 kickstarter reaches $45,000, Gaming Ballistic and SJG will team up to put the 8-page Fantastic Dungeon Grappling booklet inside the boxed set itself.

Fantastic Dungeon Grappling doubles the size of the original "more interesting, but simpler!" grappling insert from Hall of Judgment. It's been tuned and refined in over a year of actual play. It's got some new spells that bind and restrain. And as always, it is in gorgeous full-color. It is kept simple and fast for the Dungeon Fantasy RPG . . . but don't think for a moment I didn't have the rest of GURPS, especially Dungeon Fantasy and Action, in mind when I tweaked it. Look for future blog posts bringing Techniques and other advanced concepts in line with these fast-to-play and easy-to-assimilate rules.

(Seriously: they're so very much easier to wrap your head around than the original concept, Technical Grappling. They're just better.)

This is a rare and amazing collaboration between SJG and Gaming Ballistic (well, rare for me!), and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. I hope y'all respond as well, and if you haven't jumped on for the boxed set yet, please consider it.

(If you already have a boxed set, the add-on is available as part of the Nordvorn campaign. So you either get it as part of the $75 boxed set this time around, or can get the PDF for $4, Print for $7, or Print+PDF for $9 against the original boxed set Kickstarter pledge of $50, or $60 at retail)

Both campaigns are picking up steam into their last few days. DFM2 ends Friday; Nordvorn is Sunday.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote