View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 11:13 AM   #20
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: What is the popularity of In Nomine...and related questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomage
Now that the d20 craze is over, I was wondering how many people are still playing/buying In Nomine.
I saw a game just the other evening... And though the numbers for the e23 files are going up slowly, they are going up. (The numbers for the _free_ ones are in the thousands, of course. Freebies, whee!)

Quote:
Though SJG is still producing pdfs, would you consider In Nomine a "dead game"?
We prefer "In Trauma." Although that's not really right, either. More like Very Slow Moving. Like Stone.

Quote:
Is pdf publishing the way of the future? Was Egon Spengler right, when he said, "Print is dead"?
That's more likely to get answers over at the e23 sub-forum, or the General Chatter one.

Quote:
Any plans for a 2nd edition In Nomine?
What Paul Said. That doesn't mean I don't have some notions of what I'd like to do.

Quote:
Isn't In Nomine the most successful non-GURPS game as SJG?
Interesting question. Has SJGames done any other RPGs besides GURPS? Oh, right, d20 Munchkin. Munchkin was probably much more popular, though I don't think it's got as much expansion potential. Munchkin Card Game, on the other hand... Oiy. I wish IN were that successful!

Quote:
Is this to[o] many questions for one post?
Nah. O:>