View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 02:31 PM   #14
johndallman
Night Watchman

Default Re: Techno-Sorcery and The Nazis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuteman37 View Post
I'm trying to get help with the BBEG for a weird war two game I'd like to run if you didn't pick up on the that already.
Well, I suggested I might be being too rationalistic for your desires in my first post in this thread, but you didn't respond to that, so I carried on.

The guy is starting with just himself, and it's a big war. His best bet is probably to get machines built and train lots of magicians. That way, all the different factions of Nazis get to have their own cool things: mega-tanks for the army, sea-monster submarines, aircraft that seem uncomfortably like dragons, and so on.

Once he's escaped an attempt by a faction to kill or control him, he starts building his own faction, and making sure it's really well defended. That leads to a campaign climax where the PCS have to attack a magical college, built deep underground in tunnels, with all sorts of horrible defences.

He can get the V-2 project cancelled on the (quite true) grounds of ineffectiveness, to free up money, talent and space for his projects.

More like what you wanted?
johndallman is offline   Reply With Quote