View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 10:14 AM   #1
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default The Abduction of Shakesphere [IW]

On a certain echo, William Shakespeare has reached the end of his life. He's in perfect health, but documents show he will soon catch a fever while drinking with friends, and died shortly afterwards, on April 23rd, 1616. A perfect candidate for importation to Homeline.

The PC's will be infinity agents assigned to extract Shakespeare without the locals noticing, and more importantly, to ensure that no independent actors take him for themselves. And independent actors will be there, hoping to influence the bard into working for their Patrons. All of them will be polite enough to try and convince him to work for them later, and all of them will try to maintain the historical narrative.

So I need a bunch of plots on how to extract Shakespeare. I have a few ideas. They include giving him a drug that makes it look like he's dead for a while, then infiltrating the mortuary and replacing the body. Another is replacing Shakespeare with an actor who will play the part of the bard until the time of death is nigh. And there may be a group whose plan is to steal him from whoever succeeds. But I could use more ideas.

Thoughts? Plots?

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 08-04-2017 at 11:15 AM.
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote