View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 10:41 AM   #7
Flynn

Default Re: Dr. Randall E Wainwright: A Peculiar Man with an Unslakable Thirst for Knowledge

Glenrum’s leg had a slash so severe that it had taken away a large portion of it’s muscle mass. Thankfully the first aid skills I know for treating humans mostly apply the same for the boggard race and I was able to stabilize him for the time being. I am unsure if he leg will ever be the same but only time will tell. Similarly, I was able to cauterize Kressle’s hand after the battle and stop her bleeding. She is comatose but will likely survive, at least after a few days’ rest. I offered the remaining two bandits a choice – return with me to Oleg’s to face trial or be executed by me immediately. They chose the former. Unfortunately, I could not find Svetlana’s ring, but one of the bandits informed me that a dark fey race of mites raided their camp recently and they are in possession of the ring.

I am perhaps more interested in their presence in these lands than I am of Svetlana’s ring. Either way – I know my next mission will be to rid the Stolen Lands of these mischievous mites, a creature I have not studied in some time.

I write now as we rest for the night at the bandit camp. Tomorrow, we must return to Oleg’s and bring them the good news – that I, the greatest wizard of Brevoy, have bested the mighty Kressle and thus have brought peace to the lands surrounding Oleg’s camp! A glorious future awaits, and this is still only the beginning of what I can accomplish here.

Lawlessness and savagery have no place in the new world I shall create!

-R.E.W.
Flynn is offline   Reply With Quote