View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 10:27 PM   #44
Friendpmcii

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Michael)

Michael wasn't sure if what he did was right or not, but he did know that with some resolve that the three things where related and that island was the key.

The capten showed to have some judge of character, but that could be a bad thing quick if he turned out to be a bad guy, this was going to be very scary after giving this thing away or... Truth was Michael didn't know what to expect but if he was going to be involved then that wasn't something he needed to let be known yet. And so he took a parade rest position with a wide smile to display both his confidence as well as, hopefully, his professional-ism.

Once the captain went inside Michael asked the interpretor with a bit of curiosity, "What did he do last time?" After hearing what the interpretor was to say "Hmm, thank you. I better pack, I know we need that rock but not where on it... And my senses tell me it may take some time. How do you say the word food?"

With that Michael thanks him and heads to the kitchen to ask the cook for food with 8 fingers up. He wasn't sure how much he needed and decided to pack some small round marbles if they could be found as well, a sturdy stick/iron bar, and a few torches if they can be found... Just incase he needs to hide the light.
Friendpmcii is offline   Reply With Quote