View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:16 PM   #246
JimTullis

Default Re: Cars Wars 6E - What We Know - 1st Post will be updated over time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
FWIW, if cards are a major part of the game I'd like them in standard sizes but properly cut to fit card sleeves. At times I have used double-sleeved cards, which requires slightly smaller cuts than you're describing in the Munchkin CCG.
You are correct. It would be very difficult to double sleeve Munchkin CCG.

I'm not sure what sleeves you have experience with, but the Standard size Dragon Shield sleeves have very little spare room. I would be concerned about splitting them due to sleeves trying to enter other sleeves during shuffling.

FFG sleeves are normally a bit large. They are just right for Munchkin CCG.

I usually use Dragon Shield for decks that require shuffling (ccgs / living cgs) and FFG for cards that don't (X-Wing Pilots / War Machine & Malifaux & Guild Ball models). FFG would be my default for Car Wars cards if they continue in the direction they seem to be heading.

Coming at this from a miniatures player viewpoint. IF the cards are used anything like how X-Wing or Guild Ball uses cards Double Sleeving might not be needed.

Local players usually store sleeved cards in binder pages. Since the cards do not get shuffled players often have a smaller binder page for the cards they are using during a game. Effectively double sleeving them by having them in sleeves and pages.