View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:51 AM   #4280
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae watches this stunned. This is the dance area, cars are not allowed to avoid damage. But more than that, all of the cars here have to be registered. She is angry, but worried. A violation like this can carry some heavy penalties. The kind of penalties that start fights. Maybe even cause deaths.

Well...if Sunae has her way, it surely will.

It was about this time when Sunae remembered the task Ryuki had asked of her. Feeling more than a little embarrassed for having forgotten, she went about completing it. It was actually pretty easy. What guy would object to a beautiful girl rubbing against them and feeling them up, even for such a short time? Add the alcohol consumption to that and it wouldn't be too hard to pull off. She puts the piece of paper in the pocket, always making sure not to target the one that has the guy's wallet. If not the pocket then in the waistband of under the collar and in the shirt. She will have to give a kiss or two, maybe even do a short make out session to allay suspicion, but so be it. It is Hot Import Nights so anything goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalillama View Post
Glen stares at the car wrangler. "And I thought our cowboy was taking the bit too far..."
This PDA doesn't bother Ryuki--in fact he seems rather relaxed. Corat, asexual that he is, focuses on the reckless fellow riding atop the odd car.

Ryuki gathers the remaining party to himself as closely as he's able, to get them in earshot. "In a few seconds a bunch of small Disturbances are going to go off at this party. Ignore them--I'm doing that. What I want you to help me with is to count who all else hears them. Watch body language. You ready?"