View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 06:47 PM   #48
Knockman

Default Re: Minis Set 3+ Wish List

No bias whatsoever, but I'd like a GEV-MCP in plastic?!

Tbh - my current orders for miniatures are destined for my Ogre Miniatures wargaming preferences. The Ogre boardgame stuff I have will continue to use the cardboard playing pieces - with possibly one exception: use a black plastic Ogre to replace the cardboard Ogres. But even there I'm not so sure.

So for me, plastic miniatures will end up with my metal miniatures being used in Ogre wargaming on my Hexon plastic tiles (see my profile pic, for instance). I want to see trains, all marks of Ogre, all sorts of armour and artillery, missile crawlers, militia and even the trucks and hovertrucks too.

On that basis, any future sets I would like to see should strike the balance with completing the metal line for wargaming as best as possible first, with second priority in providing the collectors another installment of 'must-have' stuff.

I have absolutely no interest in Ninjas, Vulcans, or Cthulhu-ish stuff at all.

But that's my own preference :-)

E-mail Contact: tiffingames@gmail.com

BGG Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamee...ponsored-count

Update: 8th June 2018 - officially formatted S&TO Rules Version 3 now available on this website.
Knockman is offline   Reply With Quote