View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 10:20 PM   #54
JustAnotherJarhead

Default Re: Pre-Gen Character Card Errors

I think it unreasonable to assume a First run print, with lots of updates and changes would hit the street without errors, and lots of them at that!

I am personally a bit excited to hear about these errors, it's what one day will be collectors items.

Unfortunately I missed the boat when Steve made the announcement he was the new owner of TFT and his Intellectual Properties of yesteryear.
Unfortunately I "missed out" on the whole KS campaign, because If I had known I would have had two or three on order.
I am the proud owner now of One; "I want it all" boxed set, and One; Legacy boxed set.

I figure by the next major round of printing, due to the very existence of forums like this, Steve will have 99% of the errors corrected.

I have a pile of Original TFT stuff, I spent a fair amount of $$ over the years and I value the earliest printings because of the errors, even though some of my books aren't in great shape.

In fact this brings to mind, something I'm sure folks have asked for, is there a resource that makes it clear the different "editions" and "revisions" of the old stuff, and even references the rarity of said items?

Last edited by JustAnotherJarhead; 08-11-2019 at 07:57 PM.
JustAnotherJarhead is offline   Reply With Quote